Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First!

SO.... I've been wanting to start blogging for a while now but never really started, but hey, finals week is the best time to find a new way to procrastinate, and here we are. The main reason for not starting this earlier is simply because I didn't know how to fill a whole blog, I still don't, but seeing that El Hombre http://hoptap.blogspot.com/  started inspired me and I want to join him. Now, my style might not be as entertaining or original as his (which you should go find out by yourself) but I really want to at least try this.

Lets see now, for the time being all my music projects are on hold given that college and living in a tiny dorm makes it a bit harder, not imposible, but harder to write record or rehearse nevertheless I stil try to push all my projects forward. In a way to make sure music doesn't die on me I'll be applying for a music minor soon that way I never have to stop. However being on a huge campus does have huge advantages, one of them: clubs. Starting next semester I'll be the president of the racquetball club plus being a director and editor in one of the film clubs, which is at the moment recording one of the short films I wrote! The film won't be done till next semester but I'm still very excited. The film I worked on this semester won best screenplay and best actor in the Universities Spring Film Festival and although I was only taking care of editing for that one I'm proud that I was part of it. Other older projects include original songs recorded by me and a couple of friends that I'll eventually start to upload.

I think I'll dedicate this blog to upload some of the work I've made and some of the work I will make (songs, short films, maybe a screenplay) and I guess give some background history on each. Anyways thats all for now its 3:27 AM and I have to wake up in 5 hours. So I honestly hope whoever reads this can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment